Pigma Micron pens use quick-drying ink which is coloured with pigment rather than dyed, which makes them fadeproof against sunlight and UV light. The ink is acid-free and fully archival.
Now, enjoy high quality Pigma inks in a more economical barrel and sturdy nylon and fiber nibs. The Pigma pen is ideal for those who need high quality, archival ink paired with a sturdy nib. Pigma Pen comes in two nib sizes:
- Pigma Pen 05 = 0.5 mm plastic tip (Line width : 0.3mm)
- Pigma Pen 10 = 1.0 mm bullet tip (Line width : 0.7mm)
Pigma® Pens feature:
- Archival quality ink for use in acid-free environments
- Chemically stable, waterproof, and fade resistant
- No smears, feathers, or bleed-through on most papers