Quilling Paper For Make A Design Anything Size Medium
- Use For Party Decoration and Design In School College and University.
- Materials: Paper
- package: 35 pieces, mixed color
- Size: 6mm wide, 52cm long
- use: quilling paper, DIY craft paper
- Occasion: Craft Household, Party Decorations, Gift, Colorful Life Colored Straps.
What type of paper is used for paper quilling? Paper quilling is done with text weight paper, which is heavier than printer paper but much lighter than card stock. Cardstock does not work well for quilling since it tends to bend instead of roll.
What is Paper Quilling?
Paper quilling (also called paper filigree) is a paper art where you roll thin paper strips into coils and pinch them into different shapes. Those shapes are then put together to form all sorts of designs from flowers, snowflakes, and animals to mosaics and other creative patterns. Paper quilling is often used in scrapbooking, card making, and framing pictures or wedding invitations.